FlyForProud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AdamB's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

AdamB's GM Application Empty AdamB's GM Application

Post by AdamB Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:12 pm

Hello Proud's<3:) AdamB here.

Hello Proud's.I gonna tell the most important you need about me first

My name is Elliot.My IGN is AdamB.I am 16years old.I like play Soccer and also watch it to.I live in Sweden so GMT+1.I also play computer often.I am friendly and nice guy.I like challenges and be a GM here would be a great one for me .I am speaking Swedish and English and also learning Spanish and French:)

Here i gonna tell why i wanna become GM and if i also got experience.

I wanna become a GM cause i wanna make the community bigger.And we need a GM who is active alot and i am active pretty much.I wanna make the players much happier.I wanna help the people who are new.I want make more events Cause some people has never join an event hosted by GM.Cause they are from Europe.And i can make those people who haven't join an event hosted by an GM, can actually do it now if i become GM.I want make sure that its not scamming here.Were here to get new friends be happy,were not here to get scammed.Ive been a GM on other servers.DreamsFlyff and more dont remember theirs name.I got alot of experience.I can speak/write verry good english.I study English at home language.I think people will enjoy alot more with me as a GM I will make sure that everyone is happy And need help?Just ask me.

If you pick me i will promesis that the server will be much much better and.I gonna have fun with you guys.I am not wasting my GM powers to silly things.I gonna do the server much better i gonna make sure that everyone is happy.I gonna make incredible funny events and funny things with you guys.And i will make the community happier.And i will take responsibility.So vote for me and i will promesis take responsibility and be a good GM.

Well i hope youve readed my Application carefully<3

Well Thanks;) And Remember Enjoy The Server!

AdamB
AdamB
Vagrant
Vagrant

Back to top Go down

AdamB's GM Application Empty Re: AdamB's GM Application

Post by Andy Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:23 pm

Very Nice Application, i know you and know where u worked and that you are very trustable and good.
I'll keep this as accepted, till i talk to Kyouraku.
Yummi
Andy
Andy
Admin
Admin

https://flyforproud.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum